Maybe, love is the greatest things in the world after all. Many people would do anything, even die in the name of love. Many creative great poets, musics, inventions and discoveries are found because of things called love. Many people willing to leave his family and working hard for his lovely family. It's quite amazed that this simple LOVE word can make people maximize their potential, do many things that he can't do before.
You can call it sentimental, overly emotional, over-romantic... But, would you do this to your girl... in the name of love...? (inspired from a bulletin board)
- give her one of your t-shirts to sleep in.
- leave her cute text notes.
- tell her she looks beautiful.
- look into her eyes when you talk to her.
- let her mess with your hair.
- touch her hair.
- just walk around with her.
- FORGIVE her for her MISTAKES.
- look at her like she's the only girl you see.
- tickle her even when she says stop.
- hold her hand when you are around your friends.
- be the one to take her hand, not to make her reach for me
- be the one to call her, not to make her always call you
- when she starts swearing at me, tell her you love her.
- let her fall asleep in your arms.
- get her mad, then kiss her.
- tease her and let her tease me back.
- stay up all night with her when she's sick.
- watch her favorite movie with her.
- kiss her forehead.
- give her the world.
- write her letters.
- let her wear your clothes.
- when she's sad, hang out with her.
- let her know she's important.
- let her take all the photos she wants of you.
- when you tell her you love her, you'll love her like you've never loved someone before.
You may think that these things only happen in a perfect world, not in the world we lived in. But, I still believe that true love does exist. And I'll try my best to give that true love to a girl I love... (So sweeeettt...)