Emotional Quotient

Starting today up to next week or even could be next month, my emotional quotient has been and will be tested. I just lost my all my cell phones (N E71, N5510, N6215) - including the cards (2 GSM, 1 CDMA, and 1 Singapore Number). Someone broke into my room and took all my cell phones plus couple hundreds thousands (for my monthly expenses) from my wallet.

How bad is that? For me, it's bad. Damn bad!

Is it influencing my daily routine? Yes, definitely! I lost all contacts, birthday remainder, sermon notes, photos, songs. (So, please, kindly re-send your contact number trough YM or any other messengers).

Then, here is the emotional quotient test.

Next hours after I lost them, I had to teach Bible Study for the youths.

So, I must teach and feel bad and sad because of losing things in the same time. But I did it. I taught as if nothing happen. Nobody noticed that I have deep bad and sad feeling. Everybody just enjoyed the lesson as usual. I speak, chat with others, smile, and cheer as usual.

The challenges still continue.

Today, I got to teach 3 classes. So, I must controlled myself. I teach just like as usual. Same style and I think, nobody felt the difference. My students enjoyed my class without even realize what did happen to me. Ya, I think I did it.

So, I learn something. That's emotional quotient all about. It's the way we control and manage our emotion toward the situation we're dealing with now. It's about our respond toward the problems. I'm glad that I know I can control my emotional through this problem. It could've been worse. But I'm learning.

Next days, in the coming weeks, my emotional quotient still be tested, because I still feel bad about that... But I want to overcome it.

Meanwhile, if you notice this blog hasn't been updated since last month, it means I'm waiting something. I'm waiting the result of ADS2009 scholarship application. Some of my colleagues that apply the scholarship already have the result, and... it's not quite good news for them.

God... You know, I want so bad that scholarship. But, let Your will be done. You know what best for me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tentang Charis National Academy (2)

Mengurus Visa Korea di Jepang

Day care di Jepang dan keadilan sosial