Last Posting of Year 2008



This posting is going to be my last posting in 2008, and when I look back, I'm quite amazed what God has done to me so far. How He has changed me, renewed my mind, renewed my strength, moved me from glory to glory... Never doubt that God is indeed a good God.
So, here are... the result of my partnership with God.

  1. Awarded as Lecturer of the Year 2008 M* C** University - June 2008. *)
  2. Achieved Master Degree, Electrical Engineering, Br* University - August 2008. *)
  3. Successfully gave presentation to 300 students about the opportunity of being a book author - July 2008. (some of them came to me, ask and show their interest to be an author, I think I managed to motivate them... you go guys).
  4. Set a new record of largest-attendance-public-preaching (500 people), B* Church - August 2008.
  5. Set a new record of public speaking to a group of 70 Public Relation Managers from all university in Malang - November 2008.
  6. Visiting Singapore for a week - November 2008. *)
  7. Finally successfully managed to give presentation for an hour and a half,FULL IN ENGLISH to group of 30 M* C** Lecturers - Dec 2008. *)
  8. First time got invitation to preach in a Christmas service - Dec 2008. *)
  9. Finished 7 IT books, 3 of them got ISBN already (will have finished another 3 in Feb 2009).
  10. Set a new record of "most-packed-activity-semester", had 23 credits semester, that means spend 1150 minutes/week (yes, per week) in teaching.

The asterisk sign (*) means that I've done for the very first time.And for 2009, I'm expecting:

  1. Get Ph. D scholarship in overseas (USA, Australia, Europe or Japan)
  2. Set a new record for highest income of my career history (please, it's income, not salary... you know that as a lecturer you won't have high salary, don't you? I'm thinking to earn from writing a book or website-based-business-income).
  3. Have serious relationship with a girl.
  4. Finish at least 6 other books, and at least one of them titled as best seller.
  5. Conduct at least 2 researches in IT and publish them in a scientific journal.
  6. The only record I don't want to break for year 2009 is: "most-packed-activity-semester".

I'll stay together to achieve them with My BELOVED Partner. I believe that HE has more than I thought or plan... I'm not going to limit HIM and as HE faithful to me, so am I.
Welcome 2009!
(Hei friends, why don't you make your own? you can't achieve what you can't imagine, rite?)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tentang Charis National Academy (2)

Mengurus Visa Korea di Jepang

Day care di Jepang dan keadilan sosial